Gracie is a married woman.

Twas the night before Gracie's big day and all through my house was my busy hands working to make 60 caramel apples.


They turned out pretty and delicious...all done at four in the morning.

I woke up bright and early at 6. The girls and I put on our party shoes and thank god my brother stopped over early to help me out with the little monsters. 


I was the matron of honor and Ada and Hannah were flower girls :)
This is my mom, Ada and I before the wedding.

 And this...

 Is Hannah!

This is their cute wedding cake. Ada stood by the cake the whole time waiting for the first piece. She was ready to cut into it herself but thankfully she waited.


Worth the wait . This is Ada and my big brother Dustin.

This is my sister and my grandparents.

Catholic school girls.

Gracie and Joey drove away in this sweet ride! Same one Mark and I left our reception in.

Ada loved the whole day, here she is planning out her future princess wedding.

By the time we got back home I was the only one still awake.

 Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts