Where has the time gone?

It hasn't gone to the birds, I can tell you that much. I've been one busy woman.

I taught a handfull of cake pop classes
They went well! If you are interested in learning how to make, arrange or purchase cake pops, contact me :)


 We went to the *new* disney store in Salt Lake. Ada was in girl heaven and she wants to go back every day.


We colored some crafts... 


I made some delicious food and ate it all up.


I ate avocados every day for like two months.


We painted easter eggs.


We enjoyed Easter Sunday.


 The girls went swimming a few times.



 We went to the fountain at Gateway Mall...


 I did some crafting for the girls room..



I made an awesome RAINBOW cake for Hannah's second birthday.



 My girls and I ran in the color run on the morning of Hannah's party.


We got all rainbowed up for the party ;)


AND THEN

Judd baby number three came to be..

And I have been one tired and sick lady for the last couple of months,

But I couldn't be more excited for the welcome addition to our family, due CHRISTMAS EVE :)



The end.
Photobucket
p.s. here's our little peanut:

Comments

  1. yay! yay!! oh so excited for your little family to keep growing!! Congratulations!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thoughts?

Popular Posts