Then and NOW

Then, Mark and I at Snowbird in the summer of 2005.

Now, my babies and I at Snowbird, 2010.

I remember when Mark and I had some random person take this picture of us. Mark didn't want to do it because I had a picture taken here with a previous boyfriend. My haircut, all Mark, he did a great job. I am so glad we took the picture, look at how time has changed me but not the view :) I'm grateful to look at how my family has grown! Really cool.


Then, party at our place, this was probably taken in 2006.

Now, this is what our parties look like now (most of them anyway).

Before kids our bedtime was 3 a.m. and now it's not. At least not every night. Loved our life before kids and I love it now that we have our girls.


Then, my pre baby bod. This picture is from Halloween 2007.

Now, my post baby body. This picture was taken in 2008.

After one kid my body didn't seem to change a WHOLE lot, yeah I am lucky. I have dream pregnancies. After two...not so much. Thank god for Gold's Gym, no joke. Work, work, work.


Then, first shot at motherhood, this was taken on Ada's birthday, July 2008.

Now, second time around. Hannah's birthday, April 2010.

Ada's birth was probably the easiest thing to do but hardest REALIZATION to accept ever ever ever. I did a good job covering up my complete terror in Ada's birth picture. My smile is the real deal however, in Hannah's birth picture.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts