Chicken with her head cut off.

When my routine goes the way of the typewriter, so does my sanity.
Not that there's anything wrong with that...oh wait, yes there is!

Ah, Monday was normal...I think, can't quite remember.

Tuesday, Mark's ankle swelled up like a balloon and his mood deflated like that very same balloon a week after the birthday party. He came home from work. Ada's excitement level was through the roof until ten at night. She was smiling from ear to ear while I was ready for "bed night."

Wednesday, Mark was home again and I tried to maintain my routine but it quietly stepped out the door when I was not looking.

Thursday, today, went to a book club meeting that is not actually until February first.
Home now. Baby is sleeping. Ada is enjoying Shrek and some orange fruit.

Back to life. Back to reality and I couldn't be more happy.

On a side note, I really do LOVE when Mark is home more than usual but it's a total bummer when it's because he's hurt.

Comments

Popular Posts