Scattered into a million pieces.

I am interested in:
Writing a book, poetry, a short story
Painting a picture for Hannah, maybe one for the new house?
Sewing something awesome, a doll, aprons, trying my hands at a quilt.
Making money.
Making friends.
Making a delicious meal.
Planning parties.
Cleaning out closets, knowing exactly what I own, finding out what I need.
Getting my way.
Being nice.
Finding ways to improve my health.
Finding ways to be a better mom and wife and daughter and sister and friend.
Thinking about all the ways we can decorate the new place.
Color schemes.
Texture.
Life.
Thought.
Meditation.


Sometimes my mind moves a mile a minute. I get so excited to start a new project or continue work on an old one and then life happens and I get caught up with other things.
I wish there were a few extra hours in the day, a few extra days on the weekend and a few extra minutes to throw in when I'm having a a great moment, great feeling or great thought.

Comments

Popular Posts