Keeping my fingers crossed.

Keeping a smile on my face, prayer in my heart, accepting goodness and being happy.

Good things are coming our way... Not that we've not been previously blessed :)

Here are some of the blessings I'm thankful for:

My loving husband, Mark. He's always willing to work to make things better and is a good inspiration. He never quits and has big dreams!

My daughter Ada is the biggest blessing I've ever had; she's been the greatest surprise in my life.

Hannah is the BEST baby. I can't say it enough but I hope everyone who wants/has babies gets one like Hannah.

The roof over our head.

The food in our fridge and our bellies.

Good wine.

Good books.

Good coffee.

Good friends.

Great in-laws.

Loving family.

Intelligence.

Opportunity for growth!



Comments

Popular Posts