time.

Since Ada is sitting on her pillow watching ELMO, I think I will take the opportunity to update my blog.

My belly is growing more and more and Hannah kicks so hard now. I think she is way more active and strong than Ada ever was...I don't ever forget that I'm pregnant with Hannah.

Ada is growing up and getting smarter every day. She is starting to suprise me with all that she knows how to say and do! It's amazing, she goes to sleep and in the morning she is taller, her hair is longer and she knows ten more words. She's even been sleeping all night in her own twin-sized bed, so awesome. Love that she is embracing her independence.

Mark and I are doing well too, starting out the new year with a resolve to be more responsible in certain areas.

Planning to post pictures soon... I need to get some organization going first though!
Mada.

Comments

Popular Posts